The BIG Entrepreneurial Fair 2012

Posted on
  • Sunday, September 23, 2012
  • by
  • Jennifer C. Jimenez
  • in
  • Labels: , ,
  • This 2012, the University of the Philippines, College of Business Administration takes on a more interactive business day with different business professionals, students and faculties.

    The Big Entrepreneurial Fair will include exciting talks from the different entrepreneurs and enterprise heads as evident in the poster below.


    Tomorrow, at the Unilab Bayanihan Center, our team (Team Oha!) will be participating the Big Pitch as we are among the 8 chosen teams to participate in the activity.

    I look forward to this new learning experience though I expect it to be really tough. A business case will be given and our team will have to compete with the other teams by coming up with an innovative idea. With the presence of the crowd, the mentors and the faculties, this will surely be challenging yet fun.

    It's amazing how the academe provides us students an opportunity to learn and at the same time put those lessons into application. Kudos to the BAC team and to my friend Johanns William Ng, who are dedicating their utmost efforts for the event despite the generally grueling schedule this month.

    Since the audience's say will be important in the event, I am really hoping that my friends in the academe will support and cheer for our team tomorrow. :)

    “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” 

    Credits:
    Photos, courtesy of Johanns William Ng

    0 comments: